Simple recipe that will make about 4 kid servings for toddlers – super tasty and easy to make and clean up.
Around 1 cup and a half of cheese crackers like cheese-its (the small square crackers)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (fresh is best vs canned parm)
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon of onion flakes (if you have them)
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound of chicken cutlets or 4 boneless chicken breasts
2 generous tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil, spray lightly with non stick spray
- Put the crackers in the plastic bag and break them into small crumbs or just pulse them down some in a small cuisinart
- Empty the crumbs in a shallow bowl. Add parm cheese, thyme, and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Also add the onion flakes if using. Mix throughout.
- Add the olive oil over the crumbs and mix throughout.
- Cut cutlets in desired sizes.
- Spread some mustard over each piece.
- Dip chicken pieces into cracker mix and coat the crumbs on both sides.
- Place coated chicken on the pan.
- Sprinkle left over crumbs if more seem needed.
- Bake chicken until no longer pink in the middle when cut in the middle (about 25 minutes)